Friday, November 25, 2011

My First Post

Well, here goes.  My first blog post!  This blog will be a record of my projects and ideas, and will be a place to organize my thoughts.  It should be a fun time.  I'm not the most tech-savvy person, so we'll see how it goes :)
Coming up with a Blog title isn't easy!  Finally, after a few days of deep thought, I titled my blog Color My World.  I chose it for a couple of reasons. 
First, the artist in me loves color.  Colors are all around us and life would be dull without them.  Even words can paint a colorful picture.  Add to that, I really do love to COLOR!  Give me a pack of colored pencils and a clean sheet of paper and I'm good to go! 
Second, I love the song "Color My World" by Petula Clark. 
Third, there are many friends and family that color my world for me and make me happy, including my husband and daughter.
       So thank you for reading.  Some days I may just ramble, and want to reminisce about the past.  Otherdays I may have projects or ideas to share.  Your welcome to read along and enjoy this creative journey with me :)                              

No comments:

Post a Comment