Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here are some Thanksgiving goodies, to bring you Thanksgiving cheer!
 
 
 
 
The picture above cracks me up. One gal is pouring a glass of wine, while the gal in the middle (using the pot lid as a hat) looks as though she's already had her share.
 
 
There are so many wonderful things about the little card above.  The little red coats with hoods, the old boot covers that go over the little girl's shoes (look at all those buttons to hook!), and the second little girl peeking over the fence rail.  Too cute!  And look at the size of that bird!  I wonder what the families did with the bigger turkey feathers?  Did they keep them or throw them away?  Did they make them into fans?
 
 
I'm cooking a small turkey this year and am a little nervous about it.  What amazes me about this picture is, LOOK at the SIZE of her stove and oven!  Even though it's not very big, she seems to be managing quite fine, with every burner covered with some sort of pot full of delicious food.  So, If she can do it...I should have NO trouble!

Below, is an old grocery store advertisement for a week of Thanksgiving values! (found on Pinterest).

 
 
Looks delicious.  I hope all of my blog friends are able to enjoy their Thanksgiving with friends and family.  I won't even step up on my soap box this year about the terrible trend of "Gray Thursday" that's happening throughout our nation.  I'm in too good a mood. ha!
 
That's all for today!  Until another time, have a Happy Thanksgiving!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment