Tuesday, December 19, 2017

November Embroidery Sneak Peek

I did some stitching throughout the month of November.  I dusted off my embroidery case full of threads (literally had to dust it off as it hasn't been used in....I can't even remember how long) and while I can't share the projects with you because some might end up being Christmas gifts, I would like to give a sneak peek!

I did a little thread sorting and had to wind some bobbins  (that's almost as fun as embroidering!)
 
 
 
I found this SWEET 1930s reproduction material at JoAnn's Fabrics.  Because I had a coupon, and because I loved it so much I bought a whole yard!  I found out that JoAnn's has a ton of new 1930s feed sack styles!  Yeah, because that's what I need is more feed sack fabric. (eye roll)
 
 
Here is a sneak peak at what I'm doing with this adorable fabric.
A little red rick-rack is always fun!
 

Oh, I can't wait until when I can show you all of my embroidery projects!
Until another time, have a happy stitching day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Organizing embroidery supplies can be fun!
    That fabric has the vintage flour sack feel to it, so pretty & it was the perfect match for the towels you embroidered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Bits of Stitching! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete