Monday, July 23, 2012

Embroidery Organizer

This little organizer has been with me for many years.  It has held important school papers, scrap booking supplies, art supplies and now...it will hold some of my embroidery supplies.

My iron-on transfers used to be tucked away in a box, in a drawer and were not easily accessible at all!  But now they sit right at my fingertips, ready to be used.

My new pinking shears (in pink and white striped box) fit nicely next to my floss box.


We'll see how well it works.  I might have to "weed through" some of my transfers and take out the ones I don't use or like all that much and store them elsewhere.  That will make room for other embroidery items (hoops, etc) I want to keep handy. 

Until Tomorrow,
Have a Happy Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment