Now that I've settled on a standard sized binder to hold my tangle step-by-steps, I wanted a nice cover to show off some of the tangles I've been learning.
So way back on Memorial Day, I put our flag out, watered the flowers, then plopped myself down on the patio loveseat and got to work. It was a great day!
Here is the binder before adding a cover. It's really quite plain.
I started by drawing out a pattern with pencil. I traced around different sized squares.
Then, I backed the paper in black. Then I sat outside and got to work.
And here it is all finished! There IS one little square at the bottom that needs something added to it, but other than that I'm pretty happy with it.
And that's all for today. Until another time, have a happy, creative day!