Sunday, June 21, 2015

Green Depression Glass Sugar Bowl and Peonies

A couple of my daycare kids brought me peonies for my birthday, and I just love them!  The blooms grow to be quite large. 


The small, green, depression glass bowl is one that picked up at the Vintage City flea market last weekend.  I didn't have any pieces of green depression glass, but I do now.  It was, at one time, a sugar bowl. One of the handles is a little chipped, but that makes it all the more special.  I think it makes a neat little peony holder. 

I just love the green and pale pink colors together!

That's all for today.  Next time I will chat about the cute little pink vase in the first photo.  Until another time, have a happy vintage day!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Those are beautiful peonies. I agree, The pink goes great with the green!

    ReplyDelete