Friday, March 4, 2016

Fun Stuff-Universal Florida

Universal is huge, and there are "sections" in each park.  Below, are a few pictures from "Hollywood".  My husband and daughter liked to ride the rides and for about 1 1/2 hours I was left to explore Hollywood.  My first stop was Schwab's Pharmacy for a Coke.  I LOVED this place.  It was one of my favorite places in the whole park.

 
On this sunny, Sunday, there was only one other booth taken, so I bought my coke, sat down at a little corner table and took a bit of time to write in my travel journal.  I just loved the ambiance of the place, with it's jars of candy, vintage décor and photos of the great Hollywood movie stars up on the walls.
 
 
What a nice spot to take a breather.
 
 
On the corner of Hollywood there is this Ballroom/Radio Station.  Of course there's most likely nothing of the sorts actually in there, but it's fun to pretend.
 
 
Then we were off to New York City!  Another one of my favorite streets.  Autumn and I hung out here while darling husband went to ride a few rides.
 
 
 









 
We were even able to walk down this street at night!  I especially liked the Hackenburg building with the appliance store.  New York in the 1940s.
 





 
A real Italian restaurant in "New York".  By real, I mean not just a decorative store front.

 
A few other fun things were seeing the Back To The Future Car and Train.  Plus we got to see 
Doc Brown!
 
 
 
 
And we can't forget all of the fun Harry Potter get-togethers and seeing some of the cast in person!
 
Rupert Grint, who played Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies.

Evanna Lynch who played Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter movies.
 
Well, that's only the tip of the iceberg, as far as pictures are concerned. But I hope ya'll enjoyed the posts.  Next up, a post about Journaling!  
Until another time, have a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment