Tuesday, January 8, 2013

French Knot Art

Last week I purchased some brightly colored floss and am I ever having FUN with it!!



Here is the latest project I've been working on.  Awhile back I saw a quilled paper project similar to this and thought it would be fun to try it with french knots.

I wrote the word "Color" in bubble font letters and began surrounding the letters with knots.  It doesn't take as long as I thought it would.  I started on a Sunday afternoon and by Sunday evening had up to the green done!
The silver ring (bought at Office Max) holds the colors I am using for this project.  It keeps them in order and together...that way I'm not always saying, "now where did I put that blue?"  
I have just a little bit left to do and it will be complete!  I think I will put it in a hoop and hang it above my crafting space.

Until another day...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment