Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th Red White and Blue Vintage Goodies

Just want to wish everyone a Happy 4th!!  Here are some Red, White and Blue goodies to celebrate the holiday!
It has been another crazy month!  We were finally able to get a bobcat in to rip up our old sidewalk and put in a new one.
While all of that was going on, we decided to do a little house hunting.  But after two weeks of that "roller coaster" we've decided to stay where we are at for awhile.  The housing market where we live is VERY high.

The good news is I have been able to visit a few garage sales!
I picked up this Shawnee USA '70 corn creamer and the corn potholder in the same day...each from a different sale.
The other little treasures have yet to be photographed!  I know, I'm so far behind!

Stitching time has been rare, but I will do an embroidery post soon.  I have been working on a couple of little projects AND I bought a magnifier which really helps when doing long and short stitching!
Until another day, have a great holiday!





1 comment:

  1. Hi, can i ask you something? You seem to know a lot about children books and illustrations. The thing is, I’m looking for children books with “scary” animal illustrations like the big bad wolf (or a fox) eating pigs (or seven kids or Red Riding hood or birds in Chicken Little) or being pictured with a fat stomach. Could be any other animal as well. I need it for my research. Any sort of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete