Thursday, January 30, 2014

Busy With Blackwork

Whew, I've been busy!  Not only with work, but with some fun stuff too!  It seems every bit of "off-time" I get I pick up a little Blackwork and start stitching. 


I'm thinking for the month of February, I will pull something else out of the "UFO" basket.  As much as I love doing Blackwork, I have to be honest and say it's hard on my eyes.  My left eye has been twitching up a storm this month, and I think creating tiny stitches under bright lights is the cause of this eye stress.  I have a magnifier, but it's not the most comfortable to wear and I don't always have it handy. 
So, I'll take a break from Blackwork and go back to embroidery for awhile.

But here are some photos of some of the bookmarks I have done this month.






And here is the bookmark finished.  I really like this one and it wasn't too difficult to do once I learned the pattern.


That's all for now!  Until another time have a happy stitchy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment