Friday, February 28, 2014

This Toy ROCKS!

One of the best $10.00 I've ever spent! 
I found the construction vehicles at my favorite discount store for around 5$, and the aquarium rocks at a local pet store for around 5$ as well.  The rocks are shiny and somewhat smooth so they are not "dusty" or create a dust at all...which is a good thing.
I was going to put play sand in the box, but then I saw the idea for "natural looking" aquarium rocks on Pinterest and used them instead.  The box we already had along with the handy-dandy wooden tray that we use for all kinds of things.


The kids LOVE this toy!  It's so popular, that I use it as a good behavior reward.  Towards the end of the day, if a child has been good, he/she gets 15-20 minutes with the diggers!  Woo-Hoo!

That's all for today!  Hope you all have a fun day!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment