Thursday, October 12, 2017

Old Time Radio Cookies

My daughter's High School  Playmakers Group is putting on a Vintage Radio play this week.  As usual, I signed up to make cookies for them to sell at intermission.  These are what I came up with.
 Little vintage radios!


 
None of them are the same, I cut them by hand, and none of them look "perfect" but that's okay.  I also made circular cookies with white frosting, intending to put a Hitchcock head on each one, but they didn't look right AT ALL so we left them with only their white frosting.

I also set up all of the Radio and news equipment I had on hand to create a fun cover photo for my facebook page.
Thanks to my Dad for loaning me his KEYZ radio microphone.  There is a mix of eras in this photo, but I don't care haha!  It was fun to put together.

 
 That's all for today!  Until another time, have a happy, vintage day!
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment