Monday, November 20, 2017

Vintage Finds This Fall

I've been lucky enough to find some great vintage treasures these past couple of months, and wanted to check in and share them with you.
 
At Vintage City I found this blue bird platter hanging on the wall.  Any kind of blue bird china has been on my wish list for quite sometime, so when I saw this one and found it to be very reasonably priced I bought it! 
 

 
 
Some people make jewelry out of the blue bird part (see example below), and while they are beautiful, I didn't want that to be the fate of this beautiful platter.
 
Image result for blue bird china jewelry
 
Also found at Vintage City was a little box of Gelatine, with all 4 packages inside, and a small McCormick Cake DĂ©cor bottle with little chocolate bits still inside (Yuck, I know, but I'm keeping them in there for authenticity).
 
 


 

 

 
They both sit on my little shelf of "smalls" in my kitchen.
 
 
And last but not least, I found this precious little Christmas card.  I just love the antique stove!
 
 
That was it for our trip to Vintage City.  Tune in next time for treasures found at the flea market!
Until then, have a happy, vintage day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment