Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Embroidery Projects

Here are the stitching projects that I did throughout November and December.
The one farthest left was the first one I did and it has an embroidered fruit boarder.  Every time I see it I think of the 1949 LUX Theater radio production of Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House because that's one of the shows I listened to (two evenings in a row) while working on it. 

 
I was so bummed out when the sun beams behind the strawberry baskets didn't was out.  I accidently washed them in WARM water instead of very COLD water.  An important embroidery lesson was learned and I will never forget...cold water!
 
 
I found this ADORABLE Aunt Martha pattern at my local Thrifty White Drug Store (that's where I find the best flour sack dish towels too!)
I whipped up this Market Day one using pretty Spring colors.
 
 


 
That's all for today!  Until another time, have a happy stitching day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment