Monday, January 29, 2018

My Gardens and Flowers

We are deep into the winter months.  The hours of daylight are short and I miss the green grass and flowers of our yard.  Here are just a few pictures of our flowers and rock gardens from the past summer.  Hopefully they will help to brighten your day!
 
 
 
The north garden....

 
 
...and south garden.  The flowers in my south garden didn't grow as big as in past years, I was very disappointed in them.
 
2017
 
July 2015 (grass sod was brand new and flowers were BIGGER!
In 2017 my daughter planted a small vegetable garden.
 
 
And our trees!  I'm glad we have a couple of nice trees now.  I can see them from the window above my kitchen sink.
 
 
That's all for today.  Until next time, keep dreaming of Spring and have a happy, sunshiny day!


 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment