Friday, April 6, 2018

Vintage City Haul--January 2018

Waaaaaay back in January (yes, that's how far behind I am...yes, I know it's ridiculous) the folks and I stopped into Vintage City.  I had Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket so I picked up a few items to love.
 
 
After swooning over their large assortment of vintage magazines, I picked out a few, many I'd never seen before like the Household Magazine from 1941, Child Life from 1953 and Parents' Magazine.  They are in GREAT condition and are like little time capsules.  I'll do a few posts about these in the future.
 
 
This Starlac box was calling my name (post coming soon).  I just love the graphics and the colors!
 
 
This pretty little table cloth was a fun find!  I thought the colors and motif seemed very "Valen-tiny" to me.  My turquoise cup and saucer (I bought years ago) matches perfectly!
 
 
 
I also purchases a few tea towels on this trip. Please forgive the wrinkles...I didn't have time to iron.
 
 
I was so tickled that my mom let me have the blue strawberry dish towel as I don't have one like it!
 
 
 And here is a bright sunny one perfect for the spring and summer months ahead.
 
 
That's all for today, stay tuned for upcoming posts!  Until another time, have a happy vintage day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment