Saturday, December 28, 2019

New Brooch and Earrings

Daughter and I always find fun goodies at Vintage City.
  Back in the spring of 2019 I purchased this roadrunner brooch and these two sets earrings I'd had my eye on for weeks.

I've liked the roadrunner brooch for quite some time (at least I think it's a roadrunner) , and was tickled it was still there!   I've also had my eye on the red earrings for some time and was pleasantly surprised to see the white ones as well.  My daughter is slowly getting into the vintage look and will borrow them to go with her modern-but-vintage-looking pink dress we picked up at a local consignment shop.

I know it has seemed like an age since I've written a post, and I'll try to do MUCH better in 2020.  Until another time, have a happy vintage day!

No comments:

Post a Comment