Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Garage Sale Finds

Here are some lovely weekend finds from the past weekend's sales.
A yellow handled vintage ice cream scooper.  It need a little TLC but the price was right.
 
As a lover of Old Time Radio, this was my FAVORITE find.   The dog's name is Nipper and he was an advertising icon for the RCA company.  He's listening to his master's voice being played on the Victrola.
The yellow handled scooper inspired me to fine some yellow items to photograph.  After I had taken the picture I realized I'd forgotten my yellow lemon sugar bowl.  Oh well, I'll remember next time.

Until another day,
Have a happy, vintage day!

2 comments:

  1. You did great finding Nipper. I haven't seen anything with him on in a long time!

    I really like your Perfex and BonAmi!!

    ReplyDelete