Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Orphan, The Poet, Ed Sheeran, Rupert Grint, and Lindsay Stirling Have All Invaded My Brain!

And the award for the longest blog post TITLE goes to.....

This post isn't about crafting.
I'm kind of sad to say the crafting, quilting, embroidery bug hasn't bitten me lately.
I've been busy reading, enjoying time at our beautiful library, listening to music and have been drawing again. 

There is a new band I've been listening to.  Or is it musical group?  I don't know what we call them now-a-days.  The group itself isn't new, but they are new to me.  I may be a couple of years late, but better late than never!

The Orphan, The Poet with their song, Sleeping Giants (acoustic)
 
 
Also, for some reason, I cannot get Lego House by Ed Sheeran out of my head!  I know it's a couple of years old but it's an excellent tune!  The video stars Rupert Grint, who played Ron in the Harry Potter movies (you can't go wrong there, can you?).  And the video has a great twist near the end (also very cool).
Excellent earworm, Mr. Sheeran. 
 

And finally I've been listening to a lot of violinist, Lindsay Stirling.  Below is her song Crystallize.  Awesome, imaginative music, great for doing housework or for falling back into a pile of pillows, with a sketchbook and some pencils.
 

That's all for this cold winter's day.  Until another time, wherever you are, stop and listen to the music.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment