Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Vintage Farm Scene Curtains

If I am ever able to buy my little "small town cottage", I would have to hang these curtains either in the living or dining room.  These are found on Etsy. 

 
 
They are so fun to look at!  I'd name all of the cows walking down the road.  All of the people would have names as well.
 
You are probably wondering why on earth I would choose such a pattern for vintage curtains.
The answer is simple.  My Great Grandparents had these curtains in their home.  I saw them in a photo and wondered if any still existed.  Apparently they do.  I probably wouldn't decorate MY house with them (I don't think Darling Husband would go for that), but I would decorate my little 1940s cottage-house that I've been dreaming about in my head!
 This is my Great-Grandpa Bill.  He and my Great-Grandma Grace passed away long before I was born.  I'm sure they would've been fun people to know.
 
That's all for today.  Until another time, have a happy, vintage day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment