Friday, November 27, 2015

Flea Market Finds November

Here are the goodies I found at the first November Flea Market (There is another one tomorrow!  Two in one month!)
 
 
The little Schilling Jar, below, is probably my favorite "little" thing.  I just love the graphics, and the way the letters in the word "Decors" are spaced a few up, a few down, and it's little blue lid is so cute!
 
 
Here is the back side of the bottle.  I'm not sure of a year, but I'm thinking 60s or 70s.  Some on Etsy say 1950s.  But here's the cherry on top of the sundae...I paid WAY less than what they are asking on ETSY. I guess that's just the beauty of the flea!
 
 
Now for something completely different (you wouldn't want to put this stuff on a cake).
I couldn't pass up the cute little Vaseline jar.  I really like the dark blue of the lid, and even though it doesn't have its original label, I still love it!  And the Band-Aid box is probably the oldest I've ever seen!  They will live with my other medicine cabinet collectables.

 
 
The purse (below) was an AWESOME find.  It's diffidently 1960s and has a Naturalizer label on the inside. I love that's it's red, white and blue.  Now if I only had a red or blue dress to wear with it!
 
 
The large, daisy pin was also purchased at the same booth.  It matches the little daisy earrings I'd bought in Fargo, this last summer!  The beads I also had from before.
 
 
This was a terrific flea and there are more photos to come, so stay tuned!  Until another time, have a happy vintage day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment