Tuesday, December 1, 2015

S is for Sunday Embroidery Project

It's been a long time since I've embroidered (seems like I start most embroidery posts that way, these days). Life has been so busy, there has been very little time for embroidery.  And can you BELIEVE it's been a year since I stitched the "M is for Monday" towel!  Wow, time flies.
 
I really like these "Days of the Week Letter" motifs.  The actual transfers are not in my possession, therefore, they have to be traced onto fabric using the light-box.
 
Yes, just like it says, I found this pattern at Tipnut.com--it's a fun site!
And here is my little project, so far!
 
 
Much of my embroidering is done while my daughter is in choir practice.  This time of year, they practice 1.5-2 hours on certain evenings, and I sit and embroider.  This project has been a special treat because her choir has been practicing with our city's Symphony Orchestra!  It's such fun to sit and embroider while listening to such wonderful music!

That's all for today.  Until another time, have a

 

No comments:

Post a Comment