Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Little Cataloge Shopping

The blog has been quiet for far too long, but life has been busy.  So here are some pretty little dresses and finery from my 1950 Sears Catalog that I got from my uncle Stan.
 
I can't seem to crop my photos anymore.  The ones I crop seem to disappear into a different dimension.  One of these days I'll discover a folder on my computer with all of the photos I ever tried to crop.  Until then, the photos are "as is".

 
I like the blue and white dress and the pink dress.
 

 
Look at those tiny little waistlines!  Oh to be young again.
 
 
Each one of these is cute, I especially like the pockets and button detail on the blue plaid.
 
 
The middle one with the cherry applique at the bottom is a yes in my book!  I totally would've worn that as a young housewife.
 
 
All three of the dresses above are adorable.
 
 
There were at least 5 or 6 pages of ladies hats!  Apparently hats were VERY in fashion and a must for any "smart" outfit.  
 
 
My favorite hat.
 
 
Tween dresses.  I like the yellow one. 
 
 
More tween dresses.  All of these dresses are cute.  The shoes are cute too, and always worn with anklets.
 
That's all for today, stay tuned in the days to follow for little girl dresses and household goodies!  Until another time, have a happy vintage day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment