Monday, May 2, 2016

Vintage Little Girl Dresses

I've always LOVED little girl vintage dresses!  My daughter used to wear what my mother and I called "Sally" dresses after the little girl, Sally, in the Dick and Jane books of the 50's and 60's.  I even have some hanging in my laundry room.
Below, is a picture of my daughter in one of her little "Sally" dresses.
 
One thing I noticed is that the school aged girls all wear brown or black shoes, the toddlers all wear white.  Funny how that worked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ahhh, so sweet.  I think I would want them all!
 
 
Aren't they just the sweetest little dresses!?  I really like the little peach one and the green one with white stripes. 
 
Well, that's all for today.  Until another time, have a happy, vintage day!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. was scann ing for vintage little girls dresses and found your page i would love to go back in time and be reborn as a girl i have really always wanted to be reborn a girl because i want to wear girls cloths dresses skirts girls underwear i want to be a vintage little girly!

    ReplyDelete