Monday, May 9, 2016

Painting the Kitchen Cabinets White

Last year, my husband gave me a kitchen cabinet redo for my birthday. I wasn't sure we wanted to paint the cupboards, but this past April he decided that it was time to jump in with both feet and just do it.  Now that they are finished, I LOVE them! 
 
It was a weekend of hard work but totally worth it!
 
Before...

 
During...Hard at work.

 
Saturday is over and the bottom cupboards and drawers are finished!  Time for bed.


Sunday we put Back to the Future on the TV for background noise, and set to work.  We listened to all three of them!
Finally, our work was completed.  Yea!

 
The kitchen feels a bit more vintage with its white cupboards and vintage décor. 
 


 
Below are the before and after pictures.
Well, that's all for now.  Until another time, have a happy, vintage day!

2 comments:

  1. They look great. I know you are going to love it for a long time.
    I painted my cabinets white a few years ago and it sure does make a big difference. So much brighter and "vintagie". It is also so much easier to keep clean!

    ReplyDelete