Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Vintage Tablecloths from the Cosy Cottage

While in Granville a couple of weekends ago, my mom and I stopped into the little antique shop there, The Cozy Cottage (which has now closed its doors).  We walked around the cute little cottage, drooled over the hardwood floors, cute little bay window in the parlor, and its pocket doors. 
 

 
 
 
 I bought these two vintage table cloths.
The yellow one is cheerful and perfect for summer.  The red, white, and blue one will be the perfect cloth to have on the table for July.


And here is my stack of table clothes (I believe the blue and pink cherry one is missing from this pile).
 

 
Table cloths are so much fun to collect!  And they are useful too!
 
Until another time, have a happy vintage day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment