Friday, December 15, 2017

Stitching--Blasts From the Past

Sometimes it's fun to go through old photo files to check out what I was up to, crafting wise, years ago.  I found an old folder of embroidery projects and wanted to share them with you!

First, there's my fuzz bud, Kramer, who loves to sit on my lap while stitch.


Below is the little train case I decorated.  It still holds many of my little crafting treasures.

 
I'd forgotten all about the TUSAL jar!  It was a jar where I collected the little bits of thread snipped off of a project that were too short to use.

 
 Back when I first started embroidering everything fit into this little desktop organizer.


A living in the country set made from Aunt Martha's "Life on the Farm"
embroidery pattern packet #4021


One of the first travel kits I put together.


Well, that was fun!  Next time I will share a sneak peek of the embroidery project I've been working on as Christmas presents!
Until another time, have a happy, stitchy day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the hand embroidery eye candy! Love peeking at fellow stitchers’ embroidery projects, supplies, and how they keep it tidy... it’s motivating!

    ReplyDelete