Friday, June 15, 2018

The Strawberry Sugar Bowl

Well, sadly this happened.
 
 
I pushed my crock pot towards the back of the counter top to make room for something and my little strawberry sugar bowl fell off the top of a canister and onto the cupboard.  I could've saved it, but I glued the pieces in the wrong order and couldn't get the final little piece to fit.
 
 
I was very sad. Once, long ago, I read that if you regularly envision all of your material possessions as damaged and broken in pieces, it helps you to deal with the loss.  Yeah, I'm not that person...
 
My darling Shannan jumped onto Ebay and found me a new one!  What a guy!
 

The new one is a smidgen bigger than the original but that's okay with me, the bigger the strawberry, the more sugar it holds.  I love it.  My Cheerioats will once again have a sprinkle of sugar on them each morning, and balance has returned to the kitchen universe.
 


That's all for today.  Until another time have a happy, sugar sprinkled day!
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Strawberry sugar bowl

    ReplyDelete