Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Antique Mall Finds

On every trip through Moorhead Minnesota we always stop at the antique mall along the interstate I-94.  Hubby takes a little nap in the car while Autumn and I go in and browse for a while.  We always find a little something that catches our eye.  This time around THREE things caught my eye!
 
 
The GE clock was a last minute decision.  It doesn't work, but I just couldn't leave it there.  It's just so red and square and screams 1960s, which I usually don't go for, but this one I really like!  It lives on my vintage goodies shelf and adds that little pop of red.
 
The gloves that that unique, striped V shape and bow at the bottom so I couldn't pass them up either. And the navy blue beads....well, it's good to have a few navy accessories and they were a good price, so they came home with me as well.
 
So, no BIG purchase, just little ones, but I love them all!
 
That's all for today.  Until another time, have a happy vintage day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment