Thursday, May 3, 2012

A few days ago, I sumbled upon Susan Branch's website and blog.  I've been a fan of her illustrations for years.  I had totally forgotten about her blog!  And wouldn't you know, her blog entry for April 23 was about letter writing!  How fun it was to read!  Here is the link. http://www.susanbranch.com/2012/04/how-to-write-a-good-letter/ 
Susan Branch created a book called "Days from the Heart of the Home", that I just love.  It's a daily journal that can be started at any time.  I picked one up at a bookstore a couple of years ago and this year I finally decided to use it.  The little illustrations on every page are so happy, therefore, I only use this particular journal for happy thoughts.
She also illustrated a wonderful line of stickers and I have many of them as well.  I use them on letters, journals and in my scrapbooks.  Here is a book full of Autumn goodness that I just love.


Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment