Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Garden


One of my favorite quotes is from Cicero, "He who has a library and a garden wants for nothing".  And even though some will argue that's not exactly what he said, I don't care, I like it.  We have parks and gardens in our city and a library.  And now once again, along with my small library of favorite books I have my very own sitting garden.  
There is still much to do, but it's coming along nicely.  I'd like to attach some chicken wire to the deck, behind the fountain for sweet peas to grow on.  Either that or would like to plant hollyhocks behind the fountain.  They could be easily tied back against the decking. 





I hope to add more flowers during the month of June, but this is fine for now.  It is quite relaxing to sit in my chair with a book, while listening to the trickling water fountain and enjoying the lovely colored blooms.  Until next time...
Have a Happy Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment