Monday, July 27, 2015

Red White and Blue--Just For Fun

Even though the month of July is at its closing, just for fun, I thought I'd repost this "Red White and Blue" photo from a couple of years ago.
 
Our kitchen has a dark blue wall and I really like the Red White & Blue color scheme. 
We are actually thinking of doing something like this to our kitchen.  (Photo from Pinterest).
 

 
It's just taking us awhile to "pull the trigger" so-to-speak.  It would be a mighty big change and a lot of hard work, therefore, I don't think we will tackle it this year...but maybe next summer!
 
Until then I will enjoy my kitchen as it is with all of it's happy little Red White & Blue accents!
 
 

And here's a photo for my mom, of the fun little Androck sifter I bought at the flea a few years ago.

 
That's all for this girl's ramblings. Until another time, have a happy vintage day!


No comments:

Post a Comment