Saturday, September 8, 2012

Embroidery Storage Drawers

In my Craft Space, there are three fairly large drawers that I'm usually able to keep fairly organized.  They used to hold miscellaneous craft items but...NOT ANYMORE...(insert evil cackle here).  They are now my "Embroidery Drawers", well, at least the top two for now.  The bottom I left as it was because it is quite organized and the things in it have been there since I first set up, no need to change what's been working fine for years, right?

Here is a tour of Embroidery Drawer #1
With Uncle Stan's gift of mega transfer patterns, I wanted all of my transfers together. Now they are.

Here is a tour of Embroidery Drawer #2

The new/unused dish towels have been pre-washed, are ready for stamping and are being kept in those zippered, plastic baggies that sheets and other bedding come in.  I don't know why, I'm just weird like that.

Whole garbage bags of stuff were exiting the premise (non of it really anything good) but I kept some stuff that was too good to throw away for a garage sale next year.  I'm trying to transition over from scrap booking and crafting to more embroidery and fabric type arts.  It's been quite sometime since I've scrap booked seriously...I'm lucky if I scrap traditional-style once a year.  Sometimes you've just got to let go of the old and make room for the new.  And just like Kelly Clarkson says, "what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger". 

Until tomorrow,
Have a happy, organized day!

No comments:

Post a Comment