Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Tulip Bowl and Busy Busy Busy

September was a CRAZY busy month with running here and there, and October isn't proving to be much better.  So, if there are giant pauses between blog posts, it's simply because I am having great fun being busy and enjoying life...there will be plenty of time to blog once the snow flies.
 
 In early September one of my favorite stores, Vintage City, had a Bargain Blitz...everything outside 50 cents each.  I picked up a few things including this Tulip Bowl which I love!  I've had my eye on it for some time.  It has a large crack in it, so I'm using it for decorative purposes only.
Here it is in its new place above my kitchen cupboards.


That's all for today.  Until another time have a happy vintage day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment