Friday, October 10, 2014

Scotty Dog Pitcher and Pulled Thread Table Cloth

In September, darling daughter and I visited the folks out "west".  We stopped at a farmer's market, popped into one of our favorite independent book store/coffee shops, Books On Broadway,  and then walked down the block to a fun little antique store.
At the antique store I came across this scotty dog pitcher.
 
 
And even though it doesn't perfectly match my scotty dog glasses, I still love it.

 
The backdrop for these photos (that is in desperate need of ironing) is a small table cloth.
 
 
It would look real cute on an antique card table. 
 
 
The threads used for sewing are light blue, which I think makes it very pretty.  It would be a nice tablecloth to use in winter with blue and white china.  
 
 
 Yup, I'd say they look pretty nifty together.
 
Well, that's all I have to share for today.  Until another time have a happy vintage day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment