In early September I got out my black work project book and stash of black work items and spent a couple of weeks catching up, fixing old mistakes and finishing some UFOs (Un-Finished-Objects).
The first bookmark had a pretty big mistake in it. When I made the mistake back in January or February, I didn't have the patience to rip it out and fix it. But after giving it a few months I was able to patiently fix and finish it. I guess it just goes to show ya that sometimes you just have to walk away from a project for awhile and come back to it when you are ready again.
This is like the fifth bookmark in this pattern that I've done and once I get going I don't need to follow a paper pattern, which is nice.
Here is a new design I'm trying out. It's not finished yet and I hope to have some time to work on it again soon.
There's a stray string hanging out at the bottom of the last one...oops.
Picking up the black work again was fun but once again it bothered my eyes. They started twitching and "wigging out" on me just as they had last January, so I am hanging it up again for awhile.
That's all for today. Until another time, have a happy stitching day!