Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Another Dream House

I find dream houses all over our great state.  In almost every little town we travel through I can spot at least one really cute home.  Now, I'm not going to say where this one IS, but I do want to share it with you all because it is such a PRETTY one!
 
Isn't it pretty surrounded by all of its nice trees?
 
And it is such a cheerful color!
 
 
 
Hmmm...I wonder if the people who live here like vintage things too? I spy two very vintage looking lawn chairs in the back yard.  The only drawback I can see is that there must not be central air because they have window air conditioners. 
But wouldn't it be fun to go back in time and see what this little house looked like 50 years ago?  I think so.
 
Until another time, have a happy, vintage day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment