Friday, May 31, 2013

Embroidery Floss Storage

Last Saturday we took a little trip over to our local Walmart, and as I wandered down the crafting aisle I spotted this COOL bead storage bag. 
Finally!  After years of looking for a bag in which to store my embroidery floss, I've found one that works!  I still love my train case and will still use it on occasion, but this will be easier and lighter to travel with when I go to crafting get-togethers.  And the best part is...it comes with FOUR clear, divided cases for floss!  My floss fills two of the cases rather tightly, so I may expand to a third and will also be able to carry all of my variegated floss and Gutermann thread as well!
And I love that the zip-up top is clear so that I can see all of the beautiful flosses together.  The zipper is a little temperamental at times and I hope it holds (for a few years at least), but all in all it is an excellent case for the 20$ price tag.  Perfect for floss storage!
 
 
Now to get stitchin' on those squirrels!!
 
Until next time,
Happy Stitching!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, and you found that at Walmart?!? I use a Jammer case to store mine. I can get most of my entire DMC line in one case.

    ReplyDelete