Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cool Black and White Picture

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and this photo found on Pinterest really speaks to me!  There are so many things to see in this picture!  I wish I knew more about the photo so that I could give credit where due.  The photographer really caught a slice of life, and it doesn't seem to be too overly posed. 
The woman's pants that have laces at the bottom, her scarf, the small radio above the cupboard that is plugged into an outlet placed between the cupboards (how odd is that?). Could the wine bottle in the high right corner be a souvenir from a honeymoon, first date, or housewarming party?  I wonder what is in the cupboards, and I also wonder why there are canned foods stored above the cupboards.
 

The gal is wearing saddle shoes and I love the pattern on the linoleum floor.  There is a rug in front of the sink, maybe to catch water splashes or to act as a cushion for tired feet.  Take a long look at this cool photo, and enjoy this step back in time. 
Until another time, have a happy vintage day!

No comments:

Post a Comment