Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Organizing the Quilting Drawers

These large, 3 drawer organizers live in my crafting area.  One day I decided that I wanted all of my 1930s reproduction material to be in one area, so I cleaned out a set of these drawers and now have room for fat quarters, layer cakes, and all of the wonderful pieces given to me by Eileen.
 
The basket on the top (which was at one time my Great Grandma's button basket) holds unfinished embroidery projects and finished quilt blocks.  I'd like to clean out one more drawer to store finished quilt blocks.
 

The top drawer holds all of my 1930s reproduction fat quarters.  (sorry for such blurry photos).
 
 
The middle drawer stores my Mother's Day 10x10 Layer Cake of fabric and the small pieces that I got from quilting friend, Eileen.
 
 
The bottom drawer holds finished flowers and quilt blocks to be stitched.
 
That's all for today, until another time, have a happy quilting day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment