Saturday, October 12, 2013

Embroidered Fruit Napkin

Oh, I think I'm back into the swing of things embroidery wise!  It has been awhile since the embroidery supplies have seen daylight!  I went out to the storage shed and brought all of my supplies back into the house!  Whoo Hoo!

Last weekend I stitched up a little apple/pear napkin out of some extra flour sack material I found laying around.  We use cloth napkins in this household and when I wash them I put a little shot of bleach into the water...this of course wears them out quickly, and some of them are looking pretty sad. 
So, I've decided to stitch a few up for everyday use.
Here is the first one.

 It's a bit crooked at the bottom, but that's okay.

That's all I've done so far.  This was a quick little project to get my brain back into creativity mode.  I've got a few ideas for the weeks ahead and will share my progress with you soon.
Until then have a Happy Stitchy Day!

2 comments:

  1. This napkin looks wonderful - perfect little orange lazy daisy. I love the colors you used, so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! It was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete