Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vintage Fall Advertisements

Dollie DeVille over at Rockabilly Socialite posted this wonderful Campbell's Soup ad, from 1949, on her Facebook page a few weeks ago.  I thought I'd share it, along with some other fun fall advertisements.
This advertisement is so bright, colorful and happy!
Here's a 1957 advertisement for Instant Lac-Mix which, to be honest, sounds kinda yucky.  So, I did some research on the product.  Apparently, it was instant powdered milk!
Here's one from Reminisce Magazine about back to school lunches that include dairy foods.
And this one from Pictsweet Frozen Foods.  I think the corn cobs basically makin' out in the hay wagon is a bit creepy but....I suppose, how else could a person illustrate "sweet corn".
Those are just a few nifty ads to brighten your day!  Until another time, Have a Happy Vintage Day!


1 comment: