Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Fall Dish Towel

I just love the new Aunt Martha pattern books available now!  Here is one of my favorites!

 
So I got out some of my favorite "fallish" colors and started to work on a new dishtowel.  
I just love fall colors, don't you?
 And here is the towel all finished!  I wiggled my nose and made the cardinal disappear (he was in the upper right hand corner).  I'm kind of wishing that last line on the biggest pumpkin wasn't there.  It's small and ends funny.  I may go in, cut it and take the treads out.  We'll see.
That's all for today!  Until another time, have a Happy Stitching Day!!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. That is cute. I would of left the bird off, too. That is strange to have a cardinal with it.
    I agree with the last line on the large pumpkin.

    I didn't know about t he book. I will have to get to JoAnn's and see what they have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mecky! I really like these books and hope they continue to come out with new ones with new themes!

    ReplyDelete