Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Drawing

This weekend my daughter had two birthday parties to attend, so I was able to get some drawing done.  If the creativity is flowing, I just go with it, and this weekend was a good one for ideas.  I don't like to stop when I'm in the artistic groove, so the art desk became my home for many hours.
This is what I did this weekend.  It looks much similar to the ones I've been doing the past couple of years, but I don't care.  I guess these big snowflake looking things are just what I'm into right now. 
Now I have two things to decide.  Do I add the circular bridge (I did one upper right in pencil and think I like it)?  And I need to decide whether or not to color it (that's the fun part), and if so, what colors should I choose? This has been such a busy week, I don't foresee getting a chance to draw again anytime soon.  So, I have plenty of time to decide what to do with it.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it should be on the ceiling somewhere. Wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! Keep up the good work. Remember, the things that you don't think are so great, we all think are awesome!

    ReplyDelete