Friday, March 13, 2015

Flea Market Finds--March

After missing the local Flea Market back in February, I wasn't about to miss the one in March! 
 
Here are my finds...minus one cabinet key that I put into my purse after purchasing because I didn't want to lose it.

 
A February 16, 1952 Saturday Evening Post, in rough shape, but it's a Norman Rockwell cover.  I couldn't pass it up!
 
 
I was given a "bundle" deal on the children's Elephant Hankie, the laundry sprinkler, and the egg crate.  The hankie makes #4 in Daughter's circus hanky set, so she was pretty excited about that! 
 
 
The Bossie's Best Butter box was a happy find for me.  I like anything "dairy" related, especially things with cool graphics. Other than the fact that it's from an Aberdeen Mo. creamery, I really don't know much about it.  Some folks on the internet say this particular box is from the 1920s....I'm skeptical, it's in pretty good condition, but I suppose it's possible.
 
 
The Alice and Jerry book is full of neat-o illustrations.  I'll try to share some of them soon. 
 The Sun-Rise bottle was an impulse buy, bought because of the unique shape and details on the bottle.
 
Whew!  And that wasn't even the end of our day!  We also stopped by Vintage City and picked up a couple of sweet little things there.  I'll share those with you soon, so stay tuned!!
 
Until tomorrow, have a happy vintage day! 
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment